200 affordable housing projects across the country are to be launched by confederation of Real Estate Developers Associations in India (CREDAI). This is being done to encourage and support Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s vision of Housing for All by 2022.
Media was informed that Union Minister, M Venkaiah Naidu, will launch the project of affordable housing in India on 8th April in Ahmedabad.
Blueprints are being prepared by CREDAI to get involved in the affordable housing schemes in India by the Central Government. The other details like the location and size of the project will be decided with the help of the nation body in consultation.
The increasing costs of inputs like labour, cement, steel, land etc. will have an impact on the costs of the affordable homes in India. The activeness of RERA and GST will also affect the prices of homes.
Affordable Housing Projects in NCR –
While NCR is turning into the most-demanded regions for investment in real estate in India, affordable homes in NCR is a sure thing to happen. Till now, over 40,000 projects for affordable houses in national capital regions have been heard to be launched soon.
Affordable Projects in Noida –Keeping in mind the more than adequate connectivity of Noida to Delhi through Metro, it is becoming the favourite spot for affordable housing in NCR. People who are buying for the first time also have Noida as their preference. Some of the affordable housing projects in Noida are
• Sikka Karnam Greens: Sector 143B, Noida (Rs.23 Lakh approx.)
• Jaypee Greens Kosmos: Sector-134, Noida (Rs.35 Lakh approx.)
• Paras tierea: Sector-137, Noida (Rs.39 Lakh approx.)
Affordable Houses Projects in Greater Noida
• Gulmohar Estate: Sector Pi-1, Greater Noida (Rs.18 lakh approx.)
• Misgun Twinz: Sector Eta-2, Greater Noida (Rs.16 lakh approx.)
Affordable Housing Projects in Gurgaon – Gurgaon has always had the premium housing as its forte, but now with it is also coming up with affordable housing projects. Haryana Urban Development Authority (HUDA) is providing lucrative offers to the developers to build affordable housing projects in Gurgaon. Some of the affordable housing projects in Gurgaon are –
• Krishna Housing Scheme by Raheja Developers: Sohna, Sector 14 (Rs.15 lakh to Rs.23 lakh approx.)
• Pyramid Urban Homes: Sector 70A (Rs.13 lakh to Rs.25 lakh approx.)
• Supertech Builders have also made a huge investment of Rs.700 crore in the affordable housing in Gurgaon, with various sets of apartments in Sectors 79 and 79B.